WHY CHOOSE ASSIMILATE FOR YOUR RECRUITMENT NEEDS?
Assimilate Ltd has been providing recruitment services for clients and candidates in the Scientific and Engineering industries since 2004. We recruit for vacancies throughout the UK and Europe.
Assimilate Ltd works with a select client base to ensure our high levels of service are never compromised.
Our recruitment services cover the following markets:
- Electronic, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Refrigeration, Air-conditioning, Humidification
- Renewables Research and Engineering
- Scientific Instrument Engineering
- Bioscience, Life Science, Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology, Chromatography, Chemical Analysis
- Physics and Optical Science
- Data Analysis
- Health and Safety
Whether you are seeking a new senior executive or a junior team member, Assimilate offers a highly personalised service, ensuring that any placements made are wholly in keeping with your requirements for the future development of your business.
Example vacancies include:
- Sales & Marketing Directors
- Engineering Managers & Technical Directors
- General Managers
- Sales Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Sales Specialists/Consultants
- Customer Support Specialists
- Service/Installation Engineers
- Project Managers & Project Engineers
- Research & Development
- Product Managers
- Laboratory Managers & Technicians
- Design Engineers
- Software Engineers & IT staff
- Manufacturing staff
- Procurement & Logistics staff
Assimilate will thoroughly research your company and requirements, prior to embarking on a recruitment campaign – this will ensure the right candidates are sought and presented to you for consideration.
We carry out a comprehensive assessment of the candidate’s CV and a 20-point telephone interview with them, prior to presenting you, the client, with the CV and a full, post-screening report.
This comprehensive selection procedure ensures the candidate’s skills, experience and circumstances meets the specified requirements of your vacancy, prior to your interview process.
Contact us for more information on how we can help you with your recruitment needs: email@example.com or telephone 01746 219135.
GDPR – 25th May 2018
The protection of the data of our clients has always been of great importance to us.
We are fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”).
View our ‘Privacy Notice‘ for more information.