Customer service is often a skill learnt on the job, and not always to a consistent and satisfactory manner. However, this course will ensure participants gain a solid understanding of the key values and skills required to provide a high standard of customer service.
Many teams within your business will have some experience of dealing effectively with customers, but through this course participants will gain a better understanding of the principles of good customer service, to further enhance the company’s reputation and also to enable them to identify and secure other leads and opportunities whilst liaising with their customers.
This course can be customised to various functions within your business – from field sales staff and service engineers, to telephone customer support staff.
- Defining good customer service
- Why is good customer service important?
- Review of personal skills
- The service balance – competence and care
- Communication skills
- Telephone handling skills
- Building relationships with customers
- How to handle complaints and managing difficult customers
- The importance of working to quality standards
- The benefits of providing exemplary customer service