WHY SEEK A JOB THROUGH ASSIMILATE?
Assimilate has been providing recruitment services to employers and candidates in the Scientific and Engineering industries since August 2004.
Our candidates, are never just a name on a database – we work with you to get the right fit for long-term employment marriages.
We specialise in recruitment for the following industries:
- Electronic, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Refrigeration, Air-conditioning, Humidification
- Renewables Research and Engineering
- Scientific Instrument Engineering
- Bioscience, Life Science, Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology, Chromatography, Chemical Analysis
- Physics and Optical Science
- Data Analysis
- Health and Safety
Assimilate caters for senior executives who have built up a long-term successful career in the scientific or engineering commercial industries, through to graduates keen to step onto the career ladder.
Emphasis is placed on ensuring that any new position is a positive step forward for our candidates, giving you the opportunity to further develop in your chosen field.
Example vacancies include:
- Sales & Marketing Directors
- Engineering Managers & Technical Directors
- General Managers
- Sales Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Sales Specialists/Consultants
- Customer Support Specialists
- Service/Installation Engineers
- Project Managers & Project Engineers
- Research & Development
- Product Managers
- Laboratory Technicians
- Design Engineers
- Software Engineers & IT staff
- Manufacturing staff
- Procurement & Logistics staff
View the latest vacancies.
If we do not have a suitable vacancy for your needs at this time, please feel free to drop us an email with your CV and a brief outline of what you are looking for – we will then be straight back in touch with you as soon as something more suitable comes up: email@example.com
GDPR – 25th May 2018
The protection of the data of our candidates has always been of great importance to us.
We are fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”).
View our ‘Privacy Notice‘ for more information.