LATEST NEWS & VACANCIES!
- Senior Electronics Engineer opportunityJoin a growing, high-technology company as a Senior Electronics Engineer. If you have experience in Analogue & Digital design, Optical Devices or Laser Diodes & Detectors, we’d love to hear from you. Find out more and apply […]
- CEMS and Gas Detection Field Service Engineer job opportunityDo you have experience in the maintenance and repair of Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems and Fixed Gas Detection equipment? We have a fantastic opportunity to join the growing team of a leading manufacturer of these systems, focusing on the […]
- Sales Engineer job opportunity specialising in Analytical Measurement InstrumentsJoin one of the world’s leading manufacturers of analytical laboratory equipment! We have a vacancy for a #SalesEngineer specialising in #Analytical #Measurement instrumentation, based in South East England. Check out the details and apply […]
- Chromatography Field Service Engineer job vacancyWe have a great opportunity for a Chromatography Service Engineer to join a growing company that provides services to GMP environments. Check out this great job opportunity and apply today! Chromatography Field Service Engineer […]
- Field Service Engineer vacancy specialising in Dissolution InstrumentsWe are currently recruiting Field Service Engineers specialising in Dissolution and Physical Testing instruments. If you are an existing engineer or, perhaps you currently work in GMP environments using this equipment and fancy a change in career […]
Assimilate Ltd statement on Coronavirus
With the continuation of the COVID-19 pandemic, it remains difficult for some of our clients to recruit staff. As a result, our vacancy page is not as busy as it would usually be. However, we are delighted to be working on the job vacancies that we have, utilising video interviewing tools and adhering to the latest Government advice on social distancing.
We look forward to welcoming back our clients and candidates to the busy world of recruiting in due course and continue to wish you all a safe passage through this difficult time.
Our training provision can also be delivered online in the form of online training courses or online coaching. You can purchase our online courses and find out more on our new training website: Assimilate Training.
If you would like to discuss any online training course or recruitment requirements you have, please do not hesitate to contact us on: 01746 219135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org