LATEST NEWS & VACANCIES!
- UK & International Sales Engineer job opportunityA global scientific Company, dedicated to the design, development, manufacture, sales and service of metal analysis instruments, has two exciting opportunities within its dynamic sales team. The International Sales Engineers are responsible for […]
- Sales Engineer job opportunity specialising in materials characterisationA worldwide leading developer and manufacturer of laboratory instruments has an opportunity for two sales engineers to join their team – one covering Scotland and the other covering Southern England and South Wales. If you have experience […]
- Application Engineer job vacancy specialising in characterisationA world leader in laboratory instrumentation and services is seeking an Application Engineer to support their Characterisation Business Unit. Based at the Company’s UK offices and reporting to the Sales Manager, the role will support the sales team […]
- XRF Application Specialist job vacancyDo you have experience of XRF? A leading distributor of laboratory instruments is looking for an Application Specialist to join their team, to support customers in this rapidly growing area of their business. Find out more and apply today – […]
- Product Manager vacancy specialising in laboratory instrumentsA highly regarded and long-established distributor of laboratory equipment throughout the UK and Ireland is seeking a Product Manager to join their expanding sales team. The Product Manager is responsible for maintaining and developing a specific […]
- C++ Software Engineer job opportunityWe have an exciting opportunity for a C++ Software Engineer to join a team of talented, passionate professionals at a cutting-edge technology Company. You will work in modern offices that form part of the Company’s state-of-the-art […]
- CEMS and Gas Detection Field Service Engineer job opportunityDo you have experience in the maintenance and repair of Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems and Fixed Gas Detection equipment? We have a fantastic opportunity to join the growing team of a leading manufacturer of these systems, focusing on the […]
Assimilate Ltd statement on Coronavirus
With the continuation of the COVID-19 pandemic, it remains difficult for some of our clients to recruit staff. As a result, our vacancy page is not as busy as it would usually be. However, we are delighted to be working on the job vacancies that we have, utilising video interviewing tools and adhering to the latest Government advice.
If you would like to discuss any recruitment requirements you have, please do not hesitate to contact us on: 01746 219135 or email email@example.com